What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Startup manager, reduce load time of windows by killing useless processes! Download startup manager to manage your windows startup programs. Pcoptimizer Pro a startup manager software compatible with windows xp, 2000, 2003 and Vista
- Tracks Eraser protects your privacy by cleaning up all the tracks of your internet and computer activities, giving you peace of mind.
- System Info provides vital information about the configuration and performance of your system.
- Software Uninstaller uninstalls programs for real. It replaces the faulty Windows utility which clogs up your system with unwanted and leftover files.
- Registry Optimizer scans your Windows registry to find and fix any incorrect or obsolete information so your system runs fast and error free.
- File Shredder permanently erases files from your disk without the possibility of them ever being recovered. A vital function because even when you trash files or reformat your hard drive, sensitive data can still be recovered and compromised.
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. PC Optimizer Pro scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PC Optimizer Pro scores 61.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.pcoptimizerpro.com/startupmanager.asp, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pcoptimizerpro.com you’ll also be taken through to pcoptimizerpro.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)